Go Paperless and receive a $5 credit on your next electric or telecom bill
Save Time; Save Money; Save Postage; Save a Tree!
Sign on to LREC’s SmartHub App, click on Settings, then click Go Paperless to receive a $5 bill credit on your next electric bill. When you sign up for paperless billing during the month of November. You can also call our billing department 918-772-2526 and set your account to paperless billing and receive the $5 bill credit.
With SmartHub, you can:
• make a payment on your electric or fiber
• check your electric usage (we encourage members to monitor)
• notify customer service of account issues
• communicate directly with the cooperative
• report an electrical or fiber outage
• read current and past editions of this newsletter
Once enrolled in paperless billing, you’ll be notified by email every month when your bill is ready to view. Access to previous statements and historical usage has never been more comfortable or more secure. From the Smarthub App and LREC’s website Smarthub access.
SmartHub is available in both mobile apps and a web version to give members secure access whether at home, at work, or on the go. Members with smartphones or tablet devices can download the SmartHub app from iTunes or the Android Marketplace. (Use the search term “SmartHub”)