Small Change That Changes Lives
Since Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. was formed on September 17, 1949, we have been dedicated to helping the people in Oklahoma live better lives, not only with affordable electric power but through our involvement in a number of important community endeavors.
Now with Operation Round-Up, an innovative community service fundraising program, we can share a simple and rewarding way for Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc. members to help support worthwhile projects in our service areas.
Operation Round-Up is just what the name implies. Each month, Lake Region Electric Cooperative, Inc., "rounds up" the electric bill of participating members to the next highest dollar. For example, a member's monthly bill of $52.73 would be automatically rounded up to $53.00, with the additional 27 cents going to the Operation Round-Up fund. Donations are tax-deductible and members will be sent a summary of their yearly contributions in December and January.
To opt out call 918-772-2526
2019 Operation Round Up Meetings will be held: January 23, April 24, July 24, and October 23
Please print the application below and mail to Lake Region Electric Cooperative ATTN: Operation Round-Up PO Box 127, Hulbert, OK 74441
- Click here for Individual and/or family application
- For organizations that want to apply for a donation, please click here for the Funding Application.
Operation Round-Up Summary
- Q. Who decides where the money collected from Operation Round Up goes?
- A nine-member, volunteer board called the Lake Region Foundation Charitable Trust meets regularly, reviews applications and makes disbursements.
- Q. Who can serve on the trust board?
- Anyone who is at least 18 years of age, a permanent resident of the district from which he/she is chosen, of good moral character, and a member of LREC, qualified to vote in the election for LREC Board of Directors.
- Q. Are board members of the trust paid?
- Q. Who can apply for assistance to Operation Round-Up?
- Individuals or groups residing within LREC's service territory can apply using forms provided by LREC. Completed forms can be returned to LREC.